ASOUG Platform welcomes you and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions regulating your use of ASOUG Platform and all the legal effects that result from your use ASOUG Platform services in the web, as any person's use of ASOUG Platform, whether a seller, buyer or otherwise, this is considered approval. And acceptance from him and he is fully qualified in the law, by law, for all articles, clauses and provisions of this agreement, which is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it, and we point out to you that ASOUG platform may be a (website, application on mobile phones, or electronic platform) and this agreement is valid and enforceable. Once you have approved it and started registering on the market platform according to Articles 5 and 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions Law.
Article 1 - Introduction and Definitions:
The above introduction is an integral part of this agreement. You will also find below the semantics and definitions of the main terms used in this agreement
1. (Seller) is meant by this phrase every trader, whether he is a manufacturer, supplier, trading company, or wholesaler who registers on ASOUG platform to set up his online store, whether he is a natural or legal person, and this definition includes all aspects of the store as long as he conducts his trade through ASOUG platform This includes the seller's website.
2. (Store) means the store used by the seller in the online marketplace platform.
3. (Buyer) means every wholesaler or trading company that buys the product or service from the seller, through the seller’s online store that he established through the marketplace platform.
4. (Agreement) This phrase means the rules, terms and conditions for using the electronic marketplace platform, that is, all the terms and conditions of this agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this agreement.
5. (Service Provider) By this phrase we mean the services that the Market Platform provides to sellers through third parties, and it is intended to provide services, that is, merely providing the link between the seller and the service provider, as there is no authority and no relation to ASOUG Platform with the agreement between the merchant and the service provider.
Article 2 - seller's legal eligibility:
1. The seller acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered legally and legally, and that his age is not less than eighteen years, as is considered in the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that he has sufficient knowledge to establish, establish and manage his online store through the marketplace platform.
2. As an exception to what is stated in Clause 1 (1) of Article 2 (2), the seller may engage in trade if he is less than the age of majority considered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (eighteen years), as he is obligated to present what proves the consent of his guardian to Establishing the online store, such as the guardianship deed, and the approval letter signed by the legal guardian if necessary.
3. The seller declares that he is properly qualified and that he is not suffering from any symptoms of eligibility.
4. In the event that the seller registers as an institution or company, or any other legal form, this institution, company, or legal form registered through it must have the legal, statutory and legal capacity necessary to carry out business through the electronic marketplace platform.
5. The seller agrees that in the event that he violates this article “the seller’s legal capacity”, he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of the buyers, users or others, as the ASOUG has nothing to do with the seller’s dealings with the buyer or others from a legal, regulatory and legitimate point of view. ASOUG in this case holds the seller accountable under the provisions of contractual liability, and demands compensation for the damages that may arise as a result of this violation, and such damages affect ASOUG platform in its reputation in front of other merchants, buyers, users or in front of others.
Article 3 - Nature of ASOUG Commitment:
1. The mission of ASOUG platform is merely to provide electronic support tools, by establishing the store, as ASOUG platform’s commitment under this agreement is only to establish the merchant’s online store with the electronic marketplace platform, and to place the store in front of the users.
2. ASOUG platform may provide other services to the seller or store, such as marketing support services or guidance and counseling services, as well as electronic payment gateways on the Internet, and all the marketplace services are subject to the articles, terms and provisions of this usage agreement.
3. ASOUG platform also acts as a service provider between the seller and the buyer as a commercial intermediary between them in exchange for a commission 2.5% on the value of sales.
4. In the event that ASOUG platform is only an electronic platform whose mission is to provide electronic support, it is not obligated to complete the sale of products or services between the buyer and the seller, as its commitment ends to providing services for the creation of the electronic store through ASOUG platform, and this does not harm other services that ASOUG continue providing them with guidance, counseling, technical support, marketing and payment services.
5. ASOUG platform may temporarily provide some free services to some stores, such as for the merchant to: modify and change the appearance, shape, or colors of the store based on his desire, and these services are provided by the management of ASOUG platform in a free and limited manner and subject to specific and specific restrictions if he wishes The seller with additional services has to contact the technical support of ASOUG platform to inquire about offers, fees for packages and additional services.
6. All the transactions that take place between the seller and the buyer have nothing to do with the person of ASOUG platform, and ASOUG platform is not responsible for it, as this deal is an independent contractual relationship subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the seller. Accordingly, if the buyer fails to pay the price of the service or product provided by the seller, ASOUG platform has nothing to do with these violations.
Article Four - Controls for Establishing the Online Store:
1. Any person who has the legal capacity that is legally and legally recognized may establish his shop in accordance with the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, and in particular “Article One - seller's legal capacity”.
2. The store that was established in accordance with the agreement for the use of ASOUG platform must not be in violation of the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the seller is obligated to clarify the nature of the business through which he conducts e-commerce, and what services or products he provides or sells, and ASOUG platform disclaims its responsibility for violating The store follows the provisions of the Saudi system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and public morals, and ASOUG always has the right to refuse to register any online store that does not comply with the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the provisions of this agreement, and accordingly, the seller acknowledges according to the provisions of the agreement that his store does not violate the system General in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Islamic literature.
3. The store that was established through ASOUG platform must not be in violation of the rules and provisions of this use agreement, and the seller acknowledges that the shop that deals with the store in the store is not in violation of this agreement and is not in violation of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. No person shall have the right to use ASOUG platform if his membership or store is canceled by ASOUG platform or pursuant to orders or court rulings.
5. In the event that any user registers as a corporation, company, charitable institution, or legal entity, the institution, company or registered entity shall be bound by all the rules and provisions mentioned in the usage agreement for ASOUG platform.
6. All stores and merchants must abide by all applicable laws to regulate trade over the Internet, as well as adhere to the information crime system, the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, the electronic transaction system, and the e-commerce system.
7. The seller acknowledges that, before registering on the electronic ASOUG platform, he has verified the availability of all procedures and requirements required by the official authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has fulfilled all these procedures and requirements for practicing his activity in the store.
8. In the event that the seller applying to join and establish the store is an individual seller, a "natural person", then he is also obligated to verify the conditions required by the official authorities and provide them according to the nature of the individual seller's activity, as the individual seller acknowledges that he is committed to these conditions and is obligated to provide and supply them, as well as The individual merchant is obligated to provide his national identity number and other necessary information and documents requested by ASOUG.
9. In the event that the seller applying to join and establish his store represents a commercial establishment, company, charitable institution, or legal entity, then ASOUG platform must be provided with all the information and supporting documents, such as the commercial registry and any other documents for the store that ASOUG requires for registration and to prove the legal personality of the store.
10. The store and the seller must abide by the registration obligations specified in “Article Five - Accounts and Registration Obligations”, and all the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
Article 5 - Accounts and Registration Obligations:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and you agree to inform ASOUG platform immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information with ASOUG platform or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. ASOUG will not be responsible in any way for any direct or indirect moral or material loss that may befall you as a result of revealing the username or login password information or in the event of misuse of the store.
3. You are obligated to use your online store yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and in the event someone else uses it, this means that you have authorized it to use the store in your name and for your account, unless the store informs ASOUG management to the contrary.
4. When using ASOUG platform, you are obligated to use it with all seriousness and credibility, to abide by the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, and to adhere to the legal controls in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you are obligated to compensate ASOUG platform for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to ASOUG platform as a result of any Illegal, unrealistic or unauthorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the platform, whether it was for the completion of services using the username and password or as a result of your negligence to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password, whether with or without your authorization.
5. You are obligated to disclose real, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with ASOUG, and you are obligated to update your data in the event that it is changed in reality or in case it is needed.
6. Do not include in your username any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal details, or any phrase indicating a personal or commercial relationship between you and ASOUG platform or its employees or owners.
7. Not to put anything that indicates in your store any direct or indirect relationship between the store and ASOUG platform or its management or its owners or its employees, as ASOUG platform has no relationship with what you do in your store and it is not responsible for your store activity.
9. You will be obligated to maintain the registration data and always update it to keep it true, correct, current, complete and legal, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what is stated in the usage agreement, then ASOUG has the right. In stopping, freezing or canceling your membership or your store and your account in the platform, without harming the rights of the other marketplace platform and its legitimate means to recover its rights and protect the rest of users.
10. ASOUG has the right at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary, whether directly or through a third party, and to ask you to disclose any additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity or ownership of your money or your account.
11. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, ASOUG platform management has the right to suspend or cancel your store or membership or block you from accessing ASOUG platform services again. It also reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts or operations or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
Article VI - Electronic Communications and Official Means of Communication:
1. The seller agrees in ASOUG platform to communicate with him via e-mail, or through ASOUG platform administration sending public messages to all users or to specific users if they log in to their accounts within the marketplace. The seller also agrees on ASOUG platform that all agreements, announcements, data and other communications that you provide electronically replace their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting legal needs.
2. ASOUG platform, during the period of your membership and trade with the platform, will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new advertising activities that may be added to ASOUG platform.
Article Seven - Amendments to the Agreement on Use and Fees:
1. You know and agree that ASOUG platform will inform you of any amendment to this agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this usage agreement.
2. You agree that ASOUG platform has its absolute power and without liability to make any fundamental or subsidiary amendments to this agreement, and users are informed of this modification by any technical means provided, and this may be by e-mail or by broadcasting a public message. For all users, and ASOUG platform provides technical means to show the store's acceptance of this modification, and this acceptance is legal, negligent and binding on the store for the provisions of the agreement, including the amendments.
3. In the event of objecting to any amendment to the usage agreement, this may be an obstacle to entering the store, as to benefit from the services of ASOUG platform, this agreement and any modification that occurs to it must be approved. About using its services, as simply by logging into your account on ASOUG platform or using ASOUG platform is your acceptance of the amendments and your complete and complete and unacceptable consent, and ASOUG is pleased to answer your inquiries regarding this agreement and receive any suggestions that the store sees.
4. All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the seller must pay all fees due to the platform in addition to any other expenses added by ASOUG platform, provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through ASOUG platform.
5. Not all ASOUG Platform offers and packages are free for merchants or stores, as some of these packages and offers are subject to varying fees.
6. ASOUG platform may impose fees on merchants or stores, depending on the offers or packages they join or the policies they use.
7. ASOUG platform reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses in accordance with the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, for any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration.
Article 8 - Payment and payment services for stores in ASOUG:
1. ASOUG platform provides, through its partners, the payment system and payment in ASOUG platform. It can be done entirely online through the payment options available on ASOUG platform or through any payment method provided by ASOUG platform from time to time.
2. There is no relationship between ASOUG platform and the cash on delivery method, so this payment method is subject to the relationship between the buyer, the seller and the service provider.
3. ASOUG platform may require at any time and in any case that payments be made directly between the seller and the buyer, and through their own bank accounts, and there is no relationship at that time for ASOUG platform.
4. Providing ASOUG platform for online payment service via the platform is for the purpose of facilitating and preserving the rights of merchants and stores.
5. The seller is obligated to determine the price of the service or goods that he offers in his store according to the recognized market value, and ASOUG platform has no relationship in any way with the misjudgment of the cost of the products or services offered in the stores on ASOUG platform, as estimating them in a commercially accepted form is a commitment It is the seller's responsibility.
6. The seller is obligated to provide invoices, receipts and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that originate in his store, and he is obligated to indicate in all these invoices the type of goods or service, their quantities, description and value, and accordingly the seller is obligated to provide the required accounting specifications in his online store, in implementation of the provisions of this agreement. Because of the legal, economic and commercial interests of the merchants in this regulation, and in the event that the merchant violates the provisions of this clause, he shall be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of this violation.
7. ASOUG platform has the right to prevent the completion of any payment process that violates the rules and provisions of the usage agreement, or to cancel any purchase or sale request as a result of a technical or technical error in the platform that led to the difference in the prices offered on the platform from ASOUG value of the product, including a loss for ASOUG platform and ASOUG platform does not bear the responsibility for those amounts.
8. ASOUG platform management has the right to cancel, amend or change any of the payment methods that it has made available on ASOUG platform.
Article 9 - Your personal information and transaction details information:
1. You have no objection to granting ASOUG Platform an unlimited, global, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from fees, and licensed to use personal information or materials or other than what you provided or supplied to the platform or announced on the platform through your joining or establishing your store., Through the forms designated for communication and registration, or via any electronic message or any of the communication channels available on the platform. This is in order to achieve any of the interests that the platform sees.
2. You are the only one responsible for the information that you send or publish. The role of ASOUG is limited to allowing you to display this information through ASOUG platform and through its advertising channels.
Article 10 - The seller's pledge to abide by the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
2. In the event that any of the sellers violates what is stated in the tenth article, he acknowledges the right of ASOUG platform to take any of the following measures, which are, for example, not limited to: alerting, stopping the service and closing the store, returning any amounts suspended in electronic payments to consumers.
Article Eleven - Rights:
1. All the content on ASOUG platform, whether electronic or otherwise, written or otherwise, including but not limited to: written and unwritten texts - graphic designs - technical ideas - logos - offers - button icons - icons - audio clips - electronic programs are the property of ASOUG platform and its rights are reserved for ASOUG platform, and no-one has the right to use it in any way, whether it is direct or indirect use or by a third party.
2. ASOUG platform management informs that it will take necessary action in connection with the abuse and infringement of any of ASOUG platform rights or intellectual property.
3. ASOUG platform is not responsible in the event of infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by the sellers who are members of the platform or the stores registered with it.
Article 12 - Intellectual Property:
1. The management of ASOUG respects the intellectual property rights of the seller that they created through their stores, whether they were owned by them before the establishment of the store or after its establishment.
2. The seller respects the intellectual property rights of ASOUG platform, which includes the market platform itself, and the words, logos and other symbols of ASOUG platform or displayed on ASOUG platform, as ASOUG platform, and every right that follows ASOUG platform, are rights protected by intellectual property rights and laws Trademarks are the exclusive ownership of ASOUG platform, and it is not permissible under any circumstances to infringe on them or use them without authorization from the management of ASOUG platform.
Article Thirteen - The Buyer:
1. The buyer, during the completion of the purchase operations, provides ASOUG platform with the following information, which is, for example, but not limited to: name - email - phone.
2. The technical market platform systems keep the buyer’s data in order to facilitate their access to the platform and their completion of the purchasing operations they want.
3. ASOUG platform is keen on the rights of the buyers, despite the fact that the buyer is not a party to this agreement, and in order to achieve one of the most important objectives of the market platform to provide a high-quality service to all, and in order to ensure that the buyers receive all their purchases properly, ASOUG platform explains to the following store:
4. In the event that the buyer purchased goods using one of the payment methods available on ASOUG platform, and did not receive his goods or received goods that differ from the specifications mentioned on the store’s page, then the buyer has the right to inform ASOUG platform, and ASOUG platform has the right to take what it deems appropriate about the store Who violates the rules of this agreement, in accordance with the rules of this agreement. However, ASOUG platform is not legally or legally responsible for this breach by the seller in the face of the buyer, as it is not a party in the relationship between the buyer and the merchant, but it does so for the sake of improving the quality of ASOUG platform and the merchants present on the platform.
5. The consumer should review his purchases before receiving to ensure that they are sound and identical to what was purchased, as ASOUG platform is not responsible for the relationship between the buyer and the seller.
6. ASOUG platform is not obligated in any way according to this article and this clause to take a reaction to the buyer's complaint. Rather, the platform’s reaction to the buyer's complaint is subject to the mere desire of ASOUG platform and according to what the platform deems appropriate, in accordance with the rules of this agreement. In a way that preserves its commercial and economic interest and reputation, and in any case, ASOUG platform may take some measures against stores that deliberately deceive, shade, or deceive the buyer, such as: freezing the membership of the store or drawing the store's attention to not repeating this matter or forcing the store to compensate the buyer, and that Based on ASOUG platform's desire to preserve and protect the rights of all its users and registrars.
Article 14 - Responsibility of the Market Platform:
1. In the event that ASOUG platform is the service provider, it assumes the responsibility of shipping, customs clearance, transportation and packaging and is keen to complete the deal between the seller and the buyer to the fullest extent.
2. In the event that ASOUG platform is merely an electronic platform that provides support to the buyer and seller, then in this case it is not responsible in any way for any unsatisfactory or late performance by the stores, shipping companies, electronic payment gateways or banks, or the buyers ’failure to pay, nor for any losses, malfunctions or delays, due to unavailable merchandise, delayed delivery or lack of quality service provided by the stores.
3. ASOUG does not bear any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether they are directly, indirectly, accidentally or through a third party
4. ASOUG does not bear any claims or liabilities that arose as a result of financial losses, defamation, defamation, or any damages that arise as a result of misuse, misuse, or inability to use ASOUG platform. ASOUG does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
5. ASOUG platform, its officials, its employees or its owners are not responsible for any claim, dispute, costs, damages, or any liability or any direct or indirect loss to any party that arose out of an act committed by one of the users of the platform.
6. ASOUG platform, its employees, its owners and whoever represents it and their representatives have nothing to do with any liability related to a sound, legitimate and authorized product in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is used for illegal and illegal purposes, and no person or party is entitled to recourse to ASOUG platform for any claim or compensation With regard to the aforementioned misuse, as all products or services provided on the online marketplace platform are provided by merchants and their stores.
7. ASOUG platform, its employees, its owners and whoever represents it and who represents them have nothing to do with any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the store, or any activity that violates the laws and instructions in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The online store and related electronic support services.
8. ASOUG platform management notes to all sellers that in the event that it notices any suspicious activities that are being planned or are being committed or that took place on the market platform, they will advance to inform the relevant authorities about these activities. It is not responsible in any way for these violations that take place without the knowledge or notice of the marketplace.
Article 15 - Confidentiality of Information:
1. ASOUG informs you that the World Wide Web (the Internet space) is not a secure means, and the confidentiality of personal information cannot be guaranteed 100% in the Internet.
2. ASOUG platform takes high-quality (tangible, organizational and technical) standards to protect users and buyers and prevent unauthorized persons from accessing and storing users' personal information or their stores.
3. ASOUG platform has no control over the actions of any third party, or others, such as other internet pages linked through links to the platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Article 16 - Replacement and Refund Policy:
1. A design can be canceled and fees refunded within 30 days. You can also exchange a design with another design without any additional charge at any time.
2. The balance of the shipping bills and the balance of advertising messages can be canceled at any time, provided that no amount of the balance is used, and the balance of the shipping bills of lading can be changed from one company to another company unless the balance is used.
3. In the event that any package, design or balance is canceled, a transfer fee of 7 riyals will be calculated for your bank account, in addition to any other fees that are imposed in order to achieve this.
Article seventeen - Cancellation of membership or store:
1. Violating the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
2. If ASOUG cannot document any of the user information submitted to it.
3. If ASOUG decides that the user’s activities are against the law or that the user’s activities may cause other users or ASOUG platform to have troubles or legal violations.
4. ASOUG platform may resort “according to its evaluation” to re-activity of the suspended users, as the user who has stopped his activity permanently or whose membership has been canceled may not be able to register or restore his account in ASOUG or use the platform in any way, whatever the circumstances, until permitting It has the right to re-activate ASOUG platform by ASOUG platform management. However, in the event that the user violates this usage agreement, ASOUG platform reserves the right to recover or claim any amounts owed to ASOUG platform by the user and any losses or damages caused by the seller to ASOUG platform as well as to ASOUG platform. The right to take legal action or resort to the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia against the user as ASOUG platform deems appropriate.
5. ASOUG platform does not waive its right to take appropriate measures against any violation that occurs to the rules and provisions of the use agreement and other similar acts of violation, as well as that ASOUG platform is not obligated to take any measures against any violation that occurs to the use agreement, but this matter is subject to the discretion of the management ASOUG platform and its legal management.
Article 18 - Payment, Sale and Purchase:
1. The seller is obligated to manage his shop well, in a way that preserves the buyer and does not create a dispute between him and the buyer.
2. The seller is obligated to manage the payment, sale and purchase transactions that take place in his store through the payment methods specified in this agreement.
3. ASOUG platform has the right to refuse or cancel purchases, whether or not the payment has been made, with ASOUG platform's commitment to inform the user within five days of any of the communication methods available to ASOUG.
4. ASOUG notes that it has nothing to do with any dispute that may arise between the buyer and the merchant, and the marketplace has nothing to do with any default that the buyer gets towards the store, whether by default or otherwise.
5. The seller agrees and acknowledges that he will not make false or manipulative purchases on the ASOUG platform, and will not use an unreal name or any unreal personal information, or use a credit card that does not belong to him without authorization to purchase, as ASOUG platform has the right to take legal action against anyone who carries out fraudulent operations of this kind.
6. All sellers acknowledge and all stores acknowledge with their full knowledge and negligence that the management of ASOUG platform in its transfer of funds for their commercial activities within ASOUG platform is subject to the authority and powers of the Monetary Agency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is as a result of the restrictions of the Monetary Agency and the Ministry of Commerce and Investment and the e-commerce regulations imposed on electronic buying and selling.
7. ASOUG Platform reserves the right to impose any fees on vendors or stores as a result of their operations within ASOUG Platform, and the fees may be, for example, but not limited to: fees for government agencies, bank fees, administrative fees or any other fees that the market platform is required to pay as a result of its activity. Seller or store.
Article 19 - Unauthorized contents and products:
2. ASOUG platform strictly prohibits selling the following products and services, which are, for example, but not limited to: any product / service that contains gambling, lucky boxes or a random product, any product / service that may lead to any physical or psychological harm in any way, that is. Pirated contents or subscriptions and everything that violates intellectual property and publishing rights, any sexual or pornographic product / service or calls for it.
Article Twenty - The Saudi Information Crimes Law:
1. Sellers are obligated not to violate any of the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, and in the event that they violate the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, this is subject to their purely responsibility and management, and there is no liability on ASOUG platform as a result of the store’s violation of the regulations in force, as the trader is responsible For his store and for his dealings with buyers, he is fully responsible, and ASOUG always has the right to take what it deems appropriate for any store or merchant that violates the provisions of the Saudi Information Crime Law, whether by informing the official authorities or simply closing the online store or canceling the merchant’s membership in the platform.
Article Twenty-One - Restriction of Entry or Membership:
1. Without harming the rights of other sellers, ASOUG platform can suspend or cancel the merchant’s membership or restrict the seller’s access to the platform’s services at any time without warning for any reason, and without specification.
Article Twenty-Two - Guarantee:
1. ASOUG Platform does not guarantee repairing faults nor does it guarantee that the products offered by the sellers are free from any other defects. Rather, it is guaranteed by the store or the seller in the case of mentioning the warranty and its duration by describing the product, and the merchant must adhere to good quality in his online store.
2. The store is obligated to set a return and exchange policy that pertains to its store alone. It must also abide by the provisions of the e-commerce system and other applicable regulations related to warranty or electronic commerce.
Article Twenty-Three - Responsibility of the Seller:
1. The seller agrees to assume responsibility and protect ASOUG platform, its employees, its owners, or its subsidiaries from any damage that may occur on ASOUG platform as a result of the seller’s violations. He is also obligated to remove any damage or prevent any damage that may be caused to ASOUG platform or to its employees or to one of them as a result of claims or losses, malfunctions, costs, expenses, or fees resulting from misuse of the seller or misuse of the user, which resulted in a breach of the usage agreement or regulations and laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, infringement of the rights of a seller or third parties, or a complaint from a user or third parties.
Article Twenty-Four - Relationship and Notices between ASOUG Platform and the Vendors:
1. None of the rules and provisions of this usage agreement include an indication of the existence of a partnership between any merchant and ASOUG platform, and ASOUG platform does not allow any seller in any case to directly or indirectly indicate or dictate the existence of a relationship of any kind, whether direct or not. Directly between him as a seller and ASOUG platform or its management, and that any notices the seller wishes to send to ASOUG platform, he must send them via e-mail and the marketplace platform responds to the e-mail. As a seller, you agree that any notices sent to you from ASOUG platform will be delivered to you by the e-mail that you provided to ASOUG during the registration process.
Article 25 - Transfer of Rights and Obligations:
1. You, as a seller, do not have the right to object to ASOUG platform management's actions regarding ASOUG platform, whether these actions are, for example, but not limited to: affecting the entity of ASOUG platform, its obligations, ownership, responsibilities, technical actions or administrative actions related to ASOUG platform, and it is not binding on ASOUG to inform you, and if it deems it important for ASOUG platform to inform you of any of these actions, it should inform you according to its pure will, in accordance with the rules and provisions of the usage agreement.
Article Twenty-Six - Applicable Law and Legislation:
1. This usage agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is fully and completely subject to the legislation in force of the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 27 - Rules that the store must follow when dealing with the buyer:
1. When dealing with the buyer, the seller shall be bound by honesty, honesty and integrity.
2. When dealing with the buyer, the seller is bound to adhere to good morals.
Article Twenty-Eight - Paper and electronic promotional publications and special offers for the Marketplace:
1. The rules and provisions of this usage agreement apply to all promotional paper and electronic publications across various publishing platforms and through various social media platforms.
2. The aforementioned brochures and publications are a promotional tool for ASOUG platform.
3. The publications are subject to change and are not binding on ASOUG platform with regard to fixed prices for services, packages or offers, and price changes are subject to the changes that occur on ASOUG platform, stores or vendors.
4. Any offers made by ASOUG platform are temporary offers and are specified in a specific period of time. ASOUG platform is not committed to extending the time period or continuing in the specified period of time as it has the right to suffice or determine the entitlement of any user to this offer or cancel this offer in any time.
Article 29 - Strategic and logistical services (third-party services):
1. According to the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, ASOUG platform may provide some strategic or logistical services through a third party or third parties, and these services may be, for example, but not limited to: the services of shipping companies and the delivery of products and goods.
2. ASOUG Platform informs you that its provision of strategic or logistical services is nothing but a facilitation and cooperation from it and to assist the users of ASOUG Platform.
3. ASOUG informs you that it is not fully responsible, directly or indirectly, for any actions taken by any third party, and that what it does is merely a link between the user and the service provider (the third party).
4. ASOUG informs you that the request for this service is not mandatory, but this matter is due to the desire and need of the user, and when the seller uses the third-party services available at ASOUG platform, ASOUG platform disclaims its responsibility for this relationship and this relationship has its independent provisions that are made between the seller and the party the third.
5. Some strategic and logistical service providers set their own requirements or costs of their own, and ASOUG platform does not have any authority over these requirements or these costs. Therefore, ASOUG platform advises its registered sellers to review the terms of the service provider (the third party) and the costs of its services before confirming Request service.
7. Some services provided by (third parties) on ASOUG platform that the seller benefits from through policies issued by agreement between the service provider and ASOUG platform, so their use is through ASOUG platform, and ASOUG platform may deduct some costs from them in implementation of the agreement ASOUG platform and the service provider (parties Third), and ASOUG platform does not bear any responsibility resulting from the service provider's failure to provide his services.
Article 30 - Technical Support:
Under the rules and provisions of this usage agreement, ASOUG platform provides some technical support services to stores and sellers, and this is in accordance with the privileges of the package that the store subscribes to, for example:
1. A free control panel for stores, and the control panel includes some free services. 2. In the event that the seller wishes to add some services, different services, or multiple services, this is subject to the policy of ASOUG platform's offers and packages, which are often subject to financial fees.
2 In the event that the seller wishes to add some services, different services, or multiple services, this is subject to the policy of ASOUG platform's offers and packages, which are often subject to financial fees.
3. ASOUG platform allows stores the right to communicate with the technical support team of ASOUG platform in order to help the stores work through the platform and solve electronic technical issues that may occur to the stores.
Article 31 - Dispute Resolution:
1. According to the rules and provisions of this employment agreement, in the event of a dispute, the dispute is resolved through conciliation, negotiations or friendly settlement, and in the event that the dispute continues, it is resolved through the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 32 - Policy for receiving buyers' complaints and settling disputes between the buyer and the store:
Article 32 - Policy for receiving buyers' complaints and settling disputes between the buyer and the store:
The first step: Submit a complaint statement via the link provided for that on ASOUG platform, provided that the statement includes: the complaint text and supporting documents - the name of the violating store. Then ASOUG platform will forward the complaint to the relevant store for resolution.
The second step: In the event that the store does not respond to the buyer within seven days, the buyer will be notified of that.
The third step: the consumer has the right to take what he deems appropriate after learning the content of the store’s response to the complaint, and in the event that the buyer is not convinced of the store’s response, he has the right to request a copy of the store’s legal identity to take what he deems appropriate against the store.
2. ASOUG also reserves the right to close the violating store if it is proven that it has committed a violation
Article Thirty-Three - General Provisions:
1. This usage agreement is valid for all users of ASOUG platform and it is the organization of the relationship and it is the contract between the seller and ASOUG platform only, regardless of any legal form or legal, institutional, commercial or charitable entity that the merchant or store takes. As for the relationship between the seller and the buyer, it is subject to an independent legal relationship and has its own controls that are ongoing between them.
2. The store must establish its own usage agreement, provided that it is in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in particular the electronic transactions system, the electronic commerce system and other regulations related to the merchant's activity.
3. The seller who joins ASOUG platform through (Success Partners - the link is placed), thus granting the success partner who registered with him the right to view the seller and his store information.
4. No person - other than managing the marketplace - has the right to impose any articles, terms or provisions in the use agreement for ASOUG, and ASOUG has the right to receive sellers ’suggestions in relation to this agreement.
5. If the usage agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the ASOUG platform or otherwise, then the Arabic text of the usage agreement remains the original in all dealings.
6. This usage agreement shall not be canceled or amended except by a decision issued by ASOUG platform management.